Budgets and Milestones
Overview: Budgets are the credit limits created for every buyer , to limit credit lending to buyers beyond a certain limit, just the same way as bank's limit there risk potential by diversifying there lending's to several people under controlled rules.
The above photo shows the the reached , over-reached , pending reach entries
- 1.Select 'Budgeting' from the side menu
- 2.If a buyer account has over reached , it'll show by what percentage the credit limit has been bypassed.
Note: Fresh entry is the main entry type in the system based on everyday challan per arrival/order. It's the fastest entry type !
- 1.Under Financial, click Budget Manager.
- 2.Select your start date.
- 3.To compare with actuals, set how far back you want to view (3, 6 or 12 months). Select 'None' if you don't want to view actuals.
- 4.Select the period you want the budget to cover. You can choose 3, 6, 12 or 24 months.
- 5.Click Update to filter the budget by your selections.
- 6.Enter budgeted amounts into each account field. Use a simple formula to fill out months using the green arrows.
- 7.Click Save at any time to preserve your changes.